Help us help others:
• Do you have a “success story” you’d like to share?
• Do you have a business that you dry-tested, prior to even starting?
• Did you create a profitable product or service using techniques mentioned on this website, or based on the writings of The Four Hour Workweek?
• Did you learn anything during the market research or testing process worth sharing?
• Are you a Blogger in the general entrepreneurship category and have an article idea that would be perfect for the Testing the Muse audience?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the above questions, we want to hear from you!
We have a healthy blog post pipeline that can take us months into the future, and we’re constantly working on projects that will be reported via Testing the Muse.
However, we’re always trying to showcase the work of others and provide additional value to our readers.
A fresh voice, a new angle or technique, or an inspirational success story would be a fantastic addition to the Testing the Muse blog.
If we can help you, or you can help us, reach out!
Affiliates and Vendors:
Do you have a digital product or offer a service that can assist people with online marketing, advertising, design, research, outsourcing, social media or general entrepreneurship?
We constantly strive to provide top quality content on how to create, test and implement online business ideas to a core audience of people seeking to elevate their ideas, create a business and earn a living for themselves through entrepreneurship.
The goal of Testing the Muse is to help people move from Wantrepreneur to Entrepreneur.
If this sounds like a match made in heaven for you & your product, let’s chat!